The User Acquisition report contains statistics on app install sources. The report may contain data on sources detected using tracking, as well as organic sources.
The report allows you to pull out certain users by defining data segments. The following segmentation categories are available for the report: traffic sources, users, and devices.
The report is formed for a specific time period. The default period is one week, but you can set the value manually. To set a range of dates, click the calendar drop-down . The selected time interval can be grouped by hours, days, weeks, or months.
- Media source.
- Tracking URL parameters.
To view the list of partner trackers, click on the partner's name in the report (when the data is grouped by media source). When the data is grouped by tracker, you can view the list of all the tracker parameters by clicking the tracker's name.
The following metrics are available for analysis:
- The number of clicks that users made.
By default, the report shows the "All Installations" metric. In this column, you can select one of the following metrics:
- All Installations. The total number of installations, including application reinstallations.
- New Installations. The number of new (unique) installations.
- Reattributed Installations. The number of repeat installations for trackers with the reattribution option enabled.
- Deeplinks. The number of times the application was opened via deeplinks.
- The click-to-install conversion rate.
- The number of user sessions for the entire time since installation.
- Loyal Users
- The percentage of the total number of users who have a certain number of sessions. You can set the number of sessions.
The report interface also displays the following:
- The color key of metrics on the chart. Enables you to show or hide a metric on the chart.
- The traffic source selection for the chart. Enables you to choose which metric to show on the chart: clicks, installs, or conversion.
You can add up to 5 events to the report to monitor the information about an event in the context of the traffic source.
The following metrics are available for the specified event:
- The total number of events that occurred in the application.
- The number of users who had this event occur in the application.
- Event conversion
- The percentage of users with the event out of the total number of users who installed the application.
- Events per User
- The average number of events per user. This metric is calculated as the ratio of the total number of events to the specified metric (the default metric is "All Installations").
To show the event information, select it in the drop-down list. Sending an event should be configured when the SDK is initialized.
You can export data by choosing an item from the Export dropdown list above the chart. The data is exported based on the selected report settings: segmentation, grouping, and time period.
The dropdown list contains the following elements:
- Export as CSV — Exports the data from the table in the CSV format.
- Chart as PNG — Exports the chart image in the PNG format.
- Chart as CSV — Exports the data from the chart in the CSV format.