- Updated versions of the AppMetrica SDK (iOS 3.4.0, Android 3.4.0).
- Added a property to the configuration that indicates that the first launch of the application is an update.
- Added a method to disable sending statistics.
- Added a method to retrieve the AppMetrica device ID (
- Added a method to force sending stored events from the buffer.
- Added methods for creating user profiles.
- Added revenue tracking.
- Added support for sending events with a nested dictionary.
- Updated AppMetrica SDK versions (iOS 3.1.2, Android 3.1.0).
- Changed the SDK to meet the requirements of the Apple App Store Review Team. Update the plugin to avoid any issues during the App Store moderation process.
- Unified and revised the API.
- Added a method for getting the configuration of the AppMetrica Push Xamarin plugin.
- Fixed an issue when using the custom