Released 3 September 2019.
- Fixed an issue that led to the JobIntentService crash.
Released 18 March 2019
- Fixed the obfuscation problem.
Released 14 March 2019
- Added images caching using the library OKHttp.
- Added dependency on
- Added the following rule: AppMetrica Push SDK you can initialize only in the main process. Initialization in other processes is ignored.
- Fixed initialization of the Push SDK with
- Added real-time notification status tracking (for Android 9).
Released 1 October 2018
- Added the method
YandexMetricaPush.getDefaultNotificationChannel()to receive the push notification channel that is used by default. You can set settings for it using the methods NotificationChannel until the first push notification is received.
Released 20 August 2018
- Added support of push notification channels (for Android 8 and higher).
- Added tracking of disabled notifications.
Released 15 May 2018
- Added support for AppMetrica SDK 3.0.0.
Released 15 February 2018
- Migrated from GCM to Firebase.
- Fixed an issue with
- Updated minimal versions of the following components:
Support Libraryis 26.0.0.
Android APIis 14.
Released 31 October 2017
- Added support for Android 8.
Released 10 October 2016
- Integrated with the AppMetrica SDK library.