Released 18 March 2019
- Fixed the obfuscation problem.
Released 14 March 2019
- Added images caching using the library OKHttp.
- Added dependency on
- Added the following rule: AppMetrica Push SDK you can initialize only in the main process. Initialization in other processes is ignored.
- Fixed initialization of the Push SDK with
- Added real-time notification status tracking (for Android 9).
Released 1 October 2018
- Added the method
YandexMetricaPush.getDefaultNotificationChannel()to receive the push notification channel that is used by default. You can set settings for it using the methods NotificationChannel until the first push notification is received.
- Changed the default channel priority from IMPORTANCE_DEFAULT (with sound) to IMPORTANCE_LOW (without sound).
Released 20 August 2018
- Added support of push notification channels (for Android 8 and higher).
- Added tracking of disabled notifications.
Released 15 May 2018
- Added support for AppMetrica SDK 3.0.0.
Released 15 February 2018
- Migrated from GCM to Firebase.
- Fixed an issue with
- Updated minimal versions of the following components:
Support Libraryis 26.0.0.
Android APIis 14.
Released 31 October 2017
- Added support for Android 8.
Released 10 October 2016
- Integrated with the AppMetrica SDK library.