Tracking DoubleClick campaigns
AppMetrica detects DoubleClick advertising campaigns by using DoubleClick Floodlight.
This section explains the steps for setting up AppMetrica tracking to work with DoubleClick ad campaigns.
Step 1. Create a tracker
Create a tracker in the AppMetrica interface.
Pay special attention to the following settings:
- Go to the Campaign details section and choose DoubleClick as a media source.
- In the DoubleClick section that opens, fill in the following fields:
- src — The Advertiser ID. If you use DoubleClick Bid Manager, take the
srcvalue from the Floodlight tag settings. The value can be found in the Pixel setup screen.
- type — The value that identifies the activity group, with which the Floodlight activity is associated.
- token — The advertiser-specific string. It is transferred with each reqest to the DoubleClick Bid Manager server.
- cat — The tag used by Floodlight servers.
Step 2. Save the tracker
Save the customized tracker. The tracker is available in the Trackers section.