Images in ads
Attention. Points are deducted when these methods are invoked (see the section Point limitations).
Creating ads with images
- Use the CreateOrUpdateBanners method to create ads (banners). The API creates ads without images.
- Upload the images to the Yandex.Direct server:
- Using the synchronous action UploadRawData for the AdImage method, up to 10 images per operation can be uploaded as binary data.
Use the CheckUploadStatus action to check the status of uploading images.
- When the desired images have been uploaded, use the Set action for the AdImageAssociation method to associate the images with ads.Note. When associating an image with an ad that has the “Draft” status, points are not deducted for the operation. For this reason, it is wise to create associations first, and then submit ads for moderation.
- Use the ModerateBanners method to submit ads for moderation. Images will be moderated together with the ads that they are associated with.Note.
When associating an image with an ad that has already been approved by the moderator (or is located in an archive), the image is automatically submitted for moderation.
- Use the Get action for the AdImageAssociation method to check the image moderation status.