1. Advertising requirements
The ad impression won't be registered if even one of the following conditions isn't met:
- The ad
View, along with each of its
superviews, must meet the following conditions:
Viewmust be visible.
Viewmust be non-transparent.
- All required assets must meet the following conditions:
- The asset, as well as its
superview, must be fully visible.
- The asset must be completely inside the ad
- The asset must be within the hierarchy of the ad
- The asset must be non-transparent.
- The content of the asset must be truthful.
- The app must be active (not running in the background).
- At a single point in time, a loaded ad can only be served in one
View. Simultaneous display of a single ad in multiple
Viewsmay result in a lost impression.
Note. If all the conditions are met but the impression was not registered, there will be another attempt to register the impression later.
Restrictions on changing assets
- Don't edit the text content of assets.
- Don't edit the content of images.
- If you stretch an image, you must maintain the aspect ratio.
- Don't crop an image by more than 20%. Permitted: masking, container resizing.