The wallet API is a tool that allows you to use almost all features of the Yandex.Money service.
- Accept payments from a bank card or Yandex.Money wallet;
- Get information about users — check the balance and get the history and details of operations.
- Get HTTP notifications for automatically processing transfers.
- Perform direct debits from the user's wallet.
How to get started
- Register your app in the Yandex.Money API.
- Read the documentation.
- Implement interaction over this Protocol.
- Start accepting payments from bank cards or electronic wallets.
About payments from bank cards
The page where the user enters card data is on our side — Yandex.Money has a PCI DSS certificate.
- In your app, the user selects "bank card" as the payment method.
- You send the user to the page for entering data (on our side). During the payment process, the bank may request additional confirmation (3-D Secure). In this case, we ask the user to enter the password.
- After verification by the bank, you deduct the money, and the user returns to the app and sees a page with information about the payment.
About payments from Wallets
You only need to get the user's permission once to access the Wallet (standard OAuth).
- The app requests the permissions you need. For example, to make recurring direct debits.
- The user is sent to our site and confirms access for the app.
- Everything is ready. You can deduct money and request data without the participation of the user.
The wallet API is used by
Any more questions? Send us email at: firstname.lastname@example.org