Payment solution protocol for merchants
This protocol was developed to allow online merchants and services to integrate with Yandex.Checkout.
You can start development right now, in order to configure everything and try it in testing. However, to accept real payments, you need to activate Yandex.Checkout: submit an activation request, get access to your personal dashboard, and enter into an agreement with Yandex.Money. Only businesses can do this (legal entities or individual entrepreneurs).
This guide to the protocol is intended for developers of websites that are planning to activate or have already activated Yandex.Checkout.
What you can do with Yandex.Checkout
How to get started and what's next
- Submit an activation request and get access to your personal dashboard.
- Fill out the form, provide the necessary documents, and sign the agreement.
- Read the documentation.
- Choose the activation method.
- Implement this protocol.
And that's it — you can accept payments.
This guide covers the technical side of activation. If you have questions about registering in your personal dashboard, or about the activation request and the agreement, contact a Yandex.Checkout manager.
How you will get paid
After activation is completed, your website users can pay in various ways:
- Using a Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro bank card.
- From a Yandex.Money Wallet.
- From a WebMoney purse.
- Cash via a payment kiosk, using a code.
- From a mobile phone balance.
- Using a mobile terminal (mPOS).
- Using Sberbank Online.
- Using Alfa-Click.
- Using Promsvyazbank online banking.
- Using MasterPass (the payment service of the MasterCard system, which users link their bank cards to in order to make payments without entering card data).
- Using a QIWI Wallet.
- Using KupiVkredit (Tinkoff Bank).
To see what payment looks like to your customers, visit the demo store.
Yandex.Money takes a commission for successful payments — you can view the rates on the Yandex.Checkout website. You do not have to activate all the payment methods at once. You can choose the ones you need when you sign the agreement.