Protocol for deposits to wallets
The Protocol is intended for counterparties specializing in deposits to Yandex.Money wallets, i.e. companies that provide the Yandex.Money users the option to add money to wallets.
What you can do with the protocol
How to get started
- Submit a request to activate the service to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign an agreement for accepting payments with NBCO Yandex.Money LLC.
- Implement this protocol and test that everything works.
- Deposit the security amount to your gateway account in Yandex.Money.
- Now you are ready to send transfers to customer Wallets.
How it works
- A user gives you the amount and Wallet number in Yandex.Money to deposit money to (for example, it can be deposited at a payment kiosk).
- You send a request to the Yandex.Money service to deposit money to this Wallet.
- The Yandex.Money service transfers the required amount to the user's Wallet from your gateway account.
- The next day, you move the received money to your gateway account in Yandex.Money.
If you have any questions, send email to email@example.com.