Test payment s to wallets
For each of the test wallets, you need to complete:
- A request to check the ability to deposit funds.
- A transfer operation.
- A repeated transfer.
- A test of exceeding the one-time limit (make a one-time transfer in the amount of over 1,000 rubles).
- A test of exceeding the limit for a period (make multiple transfers, under 1,000 rubles each, with overall amount of over 5,000 rubles).
- A balance inquiry request.
When sending requests, you need to consider the restrictions on the size of deposits. The limits depend on where the money is being transferred to. All limits
- Exceeded one-time limit
You can divide the deposit into multiple transfers, or don't accept amounts over the limit (this is usually 15,000 rubles).
- Exceeded limit for the period
You need to stop sending deposit requests and continue after 00:00. Only those transfers that haven't been sent yet will be sent successfully. If a payment is already registered in the database as exceeding the limit, you will need to send it with a new transaction number.
To solve the problem immediately, stop sending deposit requests as soon as you get the Exceeded limit for the period error and contact your manager.