Accepting payments from legal entities (B2B payments)
The payment is transferred from the buyer's account to your account in full on the Sberbank's side.
- Inform the Yandex.Checkout manager that you would like to enable B2B payments.
- Open a bank account at Sberbank and register in the Sberbank Business Online service.
- Sign an offer, so that Yandex.Checkout can initiate payments in favor of your company (you will receive the link to the offer by email).
- add money to the securities account that Yandex.Checkout will use for charging the fee for payment processing.
- The customer decides to pay for the product or service on your website from their company's bank account and selects payment via Sberbank Business Online.
- You send the payment form with the paymentType=2S value to Yandex.Checkout and include additional parameters required for this payment method.Note. If your products are subject to VAT, you need to send:
- the full payment amount in the sum field (with the VAT amount);
- calculated value in the vatType field;
- your VAT rate in the vatRate field;
- the calculated VAT amount in the vatSum field.
If the order has products with different VAT rates, you must issue a separate invoice for each rate.
If your online sales register is connected to Yandex.Checkout, you don't need to send additional receipt data for B2B payments. The information provided in the payment form is enough.
- The customer proceeds from your website to the Sberbank's service by clicking a button and fills in their username and password.
- Yandex.Checkout sends you the notification on the checked order. If you are ready to accept the payment, respond with success, and the payment process will continue. If not, the customer will see an error.
- The customer sees a ready-made payment order in Sberbank Business Online and confirms the payment with a text message password. The payment order is valid for 3 days from the date of its creation.
- Done: payment is processed, you receive the notification of successful payment with the banking details of the company that made the payment.Note. This payment method does not require you to respond to the payment notification: the payment is already successful.