Protocol for mass disbursements
You can use the protocol to automate mass disbursements to customers. Mass disbursements are used by firms operating in the financial services sector that take bets, conduct lotteries and sweepstakes, pay freelancers, and so on. Disbursements can be enabled by business entities and individual entrepreneurs in Yandex.Checkout (see information about fees and limits).
What you can do with the protocol
Transfer money to all recipients at once (makeDeposition):
To Yandex.Money Wallets.
To bank cards.
To bank accounts.
To mobile phone numbers.
- Check the ability to make deposits (testDeposition).
- Track the account balance for making payments (balance).
- Get notifications of unsuccessful transfers to a bank account, card, or mobile phone (errorDepositionNotification).
How to enable payments
- Submit an application to activate Yandex.Checkout.
- Tell the manager that you need mass disbursements.
- Sign an agreement with Yandex.Money.
- Perform the integration with this protocol.
- Deposit the security amount to a bank account in Yandex.Money.
- That's it. You now can pay the amount you need to your clients.
This guide covers the technical side of activation.
To learn more about the onboarding process and conditions of work with our service, you can read through the section Payouts in Yandex.Money's Help.
Contact your Yandex.Checkout manager for questions at email@example.com