Debugging the display and validating the markup
The “Turbo pages” technology offers many design options to display your site pages in search results on mobile devices. For example, you can customize the menu, feedback widget and CSS styles.
You can use them to see what a Turbo page will look like before you send all data to Yandex.
To view the ads in the debug mode, choose the ad blocks on thepage in Yandex.Webmaster. Other settings specified in Yandex.Webmaster and in the RSS feed will also be displayed.
- In Yandex.Webmaster, go to thepage.
- In the Page code switch the radio button to:
In the field, replace the sample code with the item element content in your RSS feed. It should fully correspond to your site page content.
You can add all data source content in the field, but the service will check only the first item element.Note. If you open the page from the data source error description ( ), the field displays the content of the item element where the error was found.
In the field, replace the sample code with the content of the offer element in your YML file.
You can add all data source content in the field, but the service will check only the first item element.Replace the sample styles with your CSS. For more information, see Configuring CSS.
Styles are not applied if they are written incorrectly. Errors are displayed under the field in the CSS block.
- Click the Debug button.
- Correct detected mistakes and check the content again.
- Make corrections to the data source on your server.
Send the information to Yandex:
- If the data source is already uploaded to Yandex.Webmaster, open it on the page and click Revalidate source.
- If the data source isn't loaded, on the Link to source section, choose the data type (RSS or YML) and enter the link to the file located on your server.page in the