Uploading and update the RSS feed
To upload the RSS file:
- Place the generated RSS feed on your server It must be available via a link, for example, https://example.com/rss-feed.xml.
- Go toin Yandex.Webmaster.
- In the Attribution block, choose the RSS for content sites option.
- In the field, specify the link to the RSS and click Add. You can add up to 100 YML files.Note. The upload and validation take several minutes.
- If you use authorization to access the RSS feed, on thepage, enter your username and password.
After uploading, you can turn on the display of Turbo pages and launch the quick RSS feed check. For details, see Managing Turbo pages display.
To update the Turbo page content, make changes to the RSS feed on your site's server. The Yandex robot downloads a file every hour.
- In Yandex.Webmaster, go to.
- Set the radio button next to the desired source to Off. The Turbo page will still be included in the Yandex search. To turn off its display, edit the RSS feed.
- To recheck the source manually, click Recheck. The robot will check the correctness of the first 10 elements of the file.
To turn on automatic checking and updating of the RSS feed, set the radio button to On.