Placing an ad block above the header
A block above the header is an adaptive banner at the top of the page, which is 100% wide and 70 pixels high.
If you add a block above the header and an automatic recommendations feed, ads will be displayed before every new page of the feed.
Follow these steps to turn on ads:
Step 1. Creating an ad block
- Open the Yandex advertising network interface.
- Go to Add an RTB block.and click
- On the second step of creating the RTB block, select Turbo pages and click Next.
- Choose Adaptive (Turbo) format and click Next.
- Turn off all recommended media formats and turn 320×50. If you choose another format, like 320×100 or 100%×90, the ads won't fit in the container.
- Configure the strategy and click Create. Read more about the strategy types in the YAN documentation.
- Copy the ID of the created block and use it when turning on ads. ID has the R-A-123456-7 format.
Step 2. Adding and checking
To add a block above the header:
- In Yandex.Webmaster, open.
- In the Ad block above the header section, enter the block ID in the YAN field and click Save.
- Check the ad display on the sample Turbo page.