Adding InStream video ads
- Block type: mid-roll. Displayed during the video playback.
- Start: from the 10th second.
- Cycle: every 10 minutes, up to 100 repetitions.
Follow these steps to enable ads:
Step 1. Creating an ad block
To create an InStream block, contact YAN support service. In your message, indicate that you want to create InStream video ads for Turbo pages, your username in YAN, and the domain.
When your message is processed, you will receive an email with the Page ID. Use it when connecting.
Step 2. Adding and checking
To add the InStream block:
- In Yandex.Webmaster, open.
- In the Ads in videos block, specify the Page ID, for example, 123456.
- Save changes.
- Wait about an hour and check the block display on the real Turbo page. InStream doesn't appear in sample Turbo pages.