Adding Floor Ad
Floor Ad is a fixed adaptive banner at the bottom of the page that takes up 100% the width and 80 pixels in height.
Follow these steps to enable ads:
Step 1. Creating an ad block
- Open the Yandex Advertising Network interface.
- Go to Add an RTB block.and click
- On the second step of creating the RTB block, select Turbo pages on mobile and click Next.
- Choose the Adaptive format and click Next.
- Turn off all recommended media formats and turn 320×50. If you choose another format, like 320×100 or 100%×90, the ads won't fit in the container.
- Configure the strategy and click Create. Learn more about types of strategies in Yandex Help.
- Copy the ID of the created block and use it when connecting ads. ID has the R-A-123456-7 format.
Step 2. Adding and checking
Floor Ad can only be added manually. The block at the bottom is displayed only on pages that have main ad blocks with manual placement.
- In Yandex.Webmaster, open thepage.
- In the YAN field and click Save.section, enter the block ID in the
- Check the ad display on the sample Turbo page.