Adding InPage video ads
The InPage block is placed on the page using AutoFill.
Follow these steps to enable ads:
Step 1. Creating an ad block
Add a video resource in the Yandex Advertising network. To do this, contact the YAN support service. In your message, indicate that you want to add a video resource for Turbo pages.
When your request is processed, you will receive the result by email.
- Copy the ID of the created block and use it when turning on ads. ID has the R-A-123456-7 format.
- In the Yandex Advertising Network interface, go to.
- Click the Edit button next to the video resource for which you created the InPage block.
- In the Mirrors block, enter yandex.ru and click Add. Then add yandex.com
- Save your changes. After saving, the list of domains will be sent for moderation. When moderation is completed, you will receive the result by email.
- In ADFOX, create a platform for Turbo pages.
- Create an InPage block. In the platform settings, select the InPage Turbo banner type.
- Copy the embed code starting with the div element.
- Go to thetab.
- Copy the code starting from the div element.
Step 2. Adding and checking
To connect an InPage block:
- In Yandex.Webmaster, go to the Desktop.page and choose
- In the Ad blocks in your content section, click the Add button and choose the ad block type.
- Depending on the block type, enter the block ID in the YAN field or the embed code in the ADFOX field.
- Save your changes.
- Check the block display on the sample Turbo page.