We recommend specifying only the first two digits of the version number in the request URL. This means the request will be sent to the current version of the API.
The version of the Structured Data Validator API is defined in the format:
<first number>.<second number>.<third number>
Each time the API is updated, the version number increases according to the following rules:
- The first number increases for significant changes to the architecture of the API.
- The second number increases when backward compatibility with previous versions is lost.
- The third number increases when a new version of the API is released that preserves backward compatibility.
For example: 0.1.0
- Version 1.1.0 from 1 October 2015
Updated the response format:
Expanded the information returned about errors:
- The position in the original HTML code.
- The type of error.
The updated Schema.org vocabulary is taken into account.
- Version 1.0.0 from 21 May 2015
Improved processing of micro formats with RDFa syntax.
- Version 0.1.0 (beta) from 12 March 2015
- Released the beta version of the Structured Data Validator API.