Compare the Yandex.Weather API rates given in the table:
50 per day.
|Current weather and the following two periods.|
Not billed for first 30 days.
5,000 per day.
- Weather on your site
The rate to display weather data on websites (as an alternative to ready-made widgets). Allows you to get the actual weather values and forecast for the next two periods (night, morning, daytime or evening). The limit on requests is 50 per day.
- You must display the Yandex.Weather logo or the text “Yandex.Weather” next to the weather data. The logo or text should be placed against a white or black opaque background and link to the Yandex.Weather home page for your city (for example, https://yandex.ru/pogoda/moscow/). The recommended font is Arial with a font size of 15 px and 2 px line spacing.
- The data source must be specified: “Yandex.Weather” or “According to Yandex.Weather”. The recommended font is Arial.
- The weather data (temperature, wind direction, and so on) that you need.
- The regions that you need data for.
- How you plan to use this data and what your goals are.
- The approximate number of API requests per day.