- Register the IP address that you plan to send search requests from.
- Send a test request.
Make sure that requests are sent successfully from the specified IP address:
Form a GET request and send it from the computer that is assigned the IP address that was specified during registration. For example, if during registration the string “https://yandex.ru/search/xml?user=test-yandex&key=09.31114:e650g7j” was returned to the field URL for queries, use the following GET request:
- Only for the “Russian” search type. Register your sites in the Yandex.Webmaster service. After registration, individual restrictions are determined for the current user.
- Review the response format.
- Set up response handling.
For formatting search results, you must comply with the design requirements.
- Optional. Set up protection from robots.